Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Fully Perverted Lifestyle

Anyway, as it happens I just have to recalibrate this goat and I will be right with you. That is the trouble with these new metric goats, they have a habit of coming out of true just as you get the stock broker into the custard and the cake shop manageress poised with the ladle. However, I don’t need to tell you that, do I? As a frequenter of this… this… whatever it is, I am sure you are quite familiar with the vicissitudes of leading a fully perverted lifestyle and the dangers of over-indulgence in sprouts.

clip_image002

Right, onward. I’m sure you haven’t come all the way here from over in the more interesting blogs featuring in-depth photographic studies of underdressed young ladies entertaining their special friends, just to hear me moan, have you?

Although, having said that, the main function of blogs does seem to be mainly concerned with its author moaning about all and sundry to an audience seemingly eager, or – more likely – only slightly interested, to hear the author wants to get off his and/or her chest*.

No, you are here to study, to learn, to understand, the finer points of advanced perversion and to take whatever tips I can give you in regard to the more complex lessons in both theoretical and practical orgiastics and the various stances best adopted to enjoy full participation in the aforesaid.

‘Tis a pity that today I don’t seem to have any time for any of that.

So, now, if you will excuse me I must get back to that goat before the oil dries on the sub-postmistress.

 

*this seems especially true of those particular blogs that show young ladies getting items of clothing off their chests in an oft-beguiling manner.

Post a Comment