Monday, February 15, 2010

Devices Of An Intimate Nature

Now, unless I am very much mistaken – as Maureen often forcibly insists I am – or that is one of the brand-new Splodge & Sons Intimate Massaging Device For The Lady Of Discernment V200.7b. Although from the illustration in the catalogue (full colour for the discerning collector), I merely assumed that the young lady demonstrating the device and its capabilities was on the smaller side. I don’t think I’ve seen anything of quite that size and girth since last winter’s unusually high winds blew down a 250-year-old oak tree in the lower woods.

clip_image002

Anyway, I see that the device comes with its own carrying strap, so it won’t be that inconvenient as we make our way down to the upper lower woods for this morning’s Outdoor Perversions Field Trip. That is as long as we stick to the wider paths, of course.

Post a Comment