Friday, September 3, 2010

Muffs 2010

clip_image002

As you are no doubt well aware, it is less than a fortnight to Muffs 2010 - THE show for displaying Show Hairstylists, Lawyer Trials, and, of course, to compete for Best of Breed Feral Folk Singers. Consequently, I will have to announce another hiatus, and admit that I am going to have to have my organ on hold while we get on with the preparations for the show.

Although, we last won Muff's Hairstylist of the Year back in 2008, this year we are quietly confident that our current Best of Breed contender - Britney Braindead of Mellonfronts IV - is in with a very good chance of getting at least one award.

However, there is always the possibility of a pause long enough from hairstylist grooming, lawyer obedience lessons or folk singer beard maintenance long enough to enable me to keep you updated of our progress.

So, anyway, then, keep your eye on my organ in case of any developments or spontaneous ejaculations and I hope to see you soon.

Post a Comment