Monday, November 8, 2010

So Many Well-Lubricated Sheep

clip_image002

If you were to come with me and if I were to take you to places you have never known the wot of, then that would – indeed – be that. But I’m not, so you won’t and let that be the end of the matter. We’ll say no more about it and carry on as if nothing had happened, and I hope you will have the decency to never mention the matter again, certainly not in mixed company and in the presence of so many well-lubricated sheep.

If one of those sheep had happened to overhear you mention… er… (whisper) mint sauce in such a context, we would have had a stampede on our hands. You may wish to explain to the authorities why there are so many sheep in stockings, suspenders and split-crotch panties rampaging through the streets of Little Frigging, but I – for one – do not.

Post a Comment