Friday, April 8, 2011

Get Your Hands on My Organ

clip_image002

As you may have noticed, over the last few days or so there have been no ejaculations from my organ for you to peruse. This is because I have come to the conclusion that a full and frank perusal of my mighty organ is no longer really possible in this blog-based forum.

As those village ladies who have had a dalliance with Strom Thighhammer know all good things must – eventually - come to an end. So it is with these blog-based emissions.

Therefore I have decided that in the near future all the archives of this blog, and all future emissions from me will now be moved to  Kindle format instead.

There I hope to find the space to go into greater depth and details about all aspects of the perverted arts and sciences in a way that you my loyal reader (and your friend) will find – I hope – well worth the modest outlay required for you to get my hot pulsating organ into your eager hands.

Consequently, all such future ejaculations of my organ will be announced on the blog of my good frien… er… some bloke I met at the pub… er… a close and very personal friend of my good wife, Maureen, here.

Furthermore, as there will in the future only be very infrequent – if any – updates to this Little Frigging in the Wold blog, I will no longer continue with the @Trouserquandary Twitter feed. Instead, all future announcements about Little Frigging Kindle releases and matters arising from such will be dealt with by the Twitter feed of my good frien… er… some bloke I met at the pub… er… a close and very personal friend of my good wife, Maureen, @DavidHadley. So, if you wish to keep abreast of the appearances of my organ you’ll have to put up with his stream of useless bollocks, I’m afraid.

I hope you will enjoy this new way of getting your hands on my organ and hope that my organ will give you far more satisfaction – by being bigger and better and able to penetrate deeper – than has been the case up to now.

Thank you and I look forward to getting my organ into your eager hands as soon as I can.

See you soon.

xxx

Post a Comment