Sunday, June 9, 2013

Taking the Back Door

image

On hearing that the Strap-On sisters up at the Manor House had just received a delivery of the new season's devices from Splodge & Sons (Purveyors of Marital and Sexual aids to the gentry since 1789) and were in need of giving those products a full testing, my own dear wife: Maureen, suggested that they knock on my back door to see if I could accommodate them.

Of course, at first, I was more than a little reluctant, especially when I saw the size of the undertakings they were presenting to me.

However, the Sisters do have rather forceful personalities and soon had me in a position where I could not refuse the full force of their argument, especially when they pressed it upon me until I opened up for them to press home their points.

I must say that, despite my initial misgivings and hesitations, I did come to appreciate all that the sisters offered me when partaking of their testing procedures and now I must admit that I do feel a certain absence inside, a hollowness within me, that I know the sisters will do their utmost to fulfil when we next should meet.

Providing I don't see them coming first.

Post a Comment